Saturday, March 26, 2016

THIGH SEX

I love this little vibrator. 
 BUY THIS PRODUCT

From the first moment I saw it, something told me this one would be sensational for us. Over and over again, that intuition proved uh, extremely correct; Bianca comes like crazy whenever this vibe is on the scene. The combination of a slender 3” long dildo with a nubby, wide clit pad delivers all-over stimulation, and the wireless remote means I’ve got control no matter how Bianca’s bound; remote control, wireless or wired, is my must-have feature on vibrators for bondage. Because this one has a relatively small dildo, it teases, pleases, but doesn’t quite fully satisfy, so when it comes out, whether she’s come or not, Bianca’s pussy is always hot and eager for some deep cock.

This time though, we did something different. I had selected Bianca’s outfit - black lace bra and black garter pantyhose, no panties - and she looked even hotter than imagined. She laid back on the bed, ready for naughty play, with me alongside her, enjoying the contrasting textures of lace and skin through my fingers, touching her. We were both horny, and our heat came up quickly. Fortunately, I had prepared…! Our bedside tables are cabinets, well stocked with our favorite bondage and sex toys; being sex toy reviewers, we’re fortunate to have a rather large collection. As usual, I had a pleasure plan, and had gathered the goods: the little vibrator, lube, and various restraints. “I have a surprise for you…”, I told Bianca, “…but first, you should be blindfolded.” “Ohhh, uh, ok…” she grinned broadly. It’s been a while since we did that, and Bianca really likes being blindfolded. I handed her the soft fabric one she likes, and she put it on.

With the blindfold in place, Bianca settled back. “Open wide…”, I instructed her, my hands on her thighs, and with that, began working the little vibrator into her pussy, with some slick lube. “OoooOhh…!”, she gasped, definitely surprised, squirming around as the dildo went in, the clit pad pressed against her, and I wrapped her labia over the vibrator, making a tighter fit. Now for the next step: tying Bianca’s legs together, to squeeze that vibrator even tighter. There’s hardly anything hotter than woman coming with her legs bound; it’s like a fiery implosion…!

We have a beautiful, wide brocade collar, with a buckling strap, which also makes a perfect and tight ankle restraint; you gotta be creative, you know? I used that collar to bind Bianca’s ankles, and her reaction was priceless; she immediately stretched her arms out to the sides, an invitation to restrain her that way. Always glad to oblige, I cuffed her wrists and clipped them to the underbed straps, and tightened the straps to hold her arms firmly outstretched. Then I came around to the foot of the bed, clipped her ankle collar to another bed strap, and tightened down so Bianca could barely move her legs.


“Now for the surprise…”, I promised her, and turned on the vibrator; remote vibes are awesome. “OoooOOOHHH…uhhh… OoooOOOHHH…”, Bianca sang, as I used the controls to vary the intensity. Like I said, we were already horny, and this was obviously going to be a quickie…! Bianca was thumping her hips, legs tight together, and I wanted to partake, so I straddled her for a hot grind, laying my now very hard – and lubed - cock between her bound legs and stroking her thighs; I enjoyed the vibrator now, too. We quickly found our rhythm. My cock pressed on the vibrator with each stroke, and Bianca soon came thunderously, with me soon afterward. Each long, grinding stroke of her thighs was a delicious, wraparound hot thrill, and I took full advantage of Bianca being so helpless in bondage, thigh fucking her, and taking my pleasures. Very hot, we agreed afterward. 

"That vibrator...is a winner...!", Bianca exclaimed gleefully. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment