Saturday, September 10, 2016

PANTY VIBE ONE

“It doesn’t last long enough…”, Bianca said, with a mischievous grin. “Ohh…”, at first I was surprised to hear she had used the new vibrator while I was gone. I mean, that’s the best time…but she’s been trying to find an uh, sweet spot, for this panty vibe, and she was definitely in a good mood. A very good mood. “Oh, too bad…it was fully charged, the indicator light changed…um, how long did it last…?”, I asked. “Two hours…!”, came her deadpan reply…!! ROFL


“It’s too weak, it didn’t get me off…”, she complained, “…I was watching TV, and uh, it felt nice, but I’m not sure how I would use it though…”. As usual, I asked her to write a guest post, and she said no...but had more to say. “Maybe at dinner, on a romantic sex date…”, her face brightened at the thought, “…it’s a little buzzy, but ambient restaurant noise should cover that. And you need to wear tight panties to hold it in place.”, she finished. I nodded in agreement – tight panties are good.

I had come home with food, and it was hunger before sex, so we cooked dinner, and busy week that it’s been, we both conked out on the couch. When we woke up, Bianca went to sleep, and I went to my studio. More review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment