Sunday, September 25, 2016

PANTY VIBE TWO

“It doesn’t last long enough…”, Bianca said, with a mischievous grin, “…the panty vibe”.
REMOTE CONTROL INTIMATE TEASER
Oh, that’s too bad…”, I said, making a mental note for the review, “…so how long did it last?”. “ONLY TWO HOURS…!!”, came Bianca’s deadpan reply…! ROFL! “It’s too weak though…it didn’t get me off…”, she laughed. Almost immediately, though, I wondered how Bianca’s assessment might change if the vibrator was in place under those tight panties, but her legs were tied together, at ankles and thighs. Maybe like this:

"What would you like me to wear…?”, Bianca asked, “…set it out for me while I take a shower…”. Bianca has an amazing collection of lingerie, from white lace to black leather. This fantasy wanted her in white lace thong panties and her sexy front-clasp red bra. Since we personally review new products every month, our bedside nightstands are very well stocked, so I also brought out leather wrist cuffs and two bondage straps, and laid everything on the bed. Then I had an inspiration: schoolgirl skirt…! She’d be the naughty student who had just taken off her blouse in the teacher’s lounge…! HOT. I was instantly hard, and began searching through the outfit cabinet for the short pink plaid skirt, which I found and laid on the bed, before Bianca came back.

“You have quite a plan, I see…”, she laughed, walking into the bedroom and picking up the skirt, “…oh, this is cute…”, she admired my choices. “Yes, yes, I certainly do have a plan…”, I smiled, “…for my pleasure…and you’ll be surprised how much you like it…”, I promised, continuing, “Stand right there so I can see you…start with the panties and the teaser vibe…ummm, you know how much I like to watch you dress for sex…”. Bianca stepped into the panties with a sexy hip twist. “These fit nice…”, she admired herself, “…I haven’t worn them in such a long time…”, she smiled, and with her best sex face…slid the vibrator into place, “…and they hold the vibrator just right…and tight…!”, she teased me. She put on the bra and skirt, and laid down on her back; I laid alongside her.

“You look awesome honey…”, now I was admiring her, “…seeing the tip of your white panties with the bulge of the panty vibe between your thighs, sticking out below the skirt is just so freakin’ hot …”, I said, pulling down the skirt’s waistband enough to show panty and skin, “…and this is even hotter…!”, I whispered, sliding my hand over Bianca’s skirt, lightly touching the lace of her panties, feeling the vibrator. She shivered at my touch and made a soft noise. Then came more teasing; pulling the skirt down to feel her through the silky fabric, lifting it up to touch lace panties, and the skin of her thighs…ummm, good for both of us. Until it was time for more.

Sitting up, I took Bianca’s arm and cuffed her wrist, pulled a restraint strap from under the mattress, attached her wrist cuff, and adjusted the tightness to hold her arm outstretched…then went to the other side of the bed, and restrained that arm outstretched too. “Almost…”, I promised, reaching for a strap. Bianca licked her lips. “Now your legs…”, and with that I wrapped one strap around her ankles, and bringing both legs together, buckled it tightly. “And then…”, I trailed off, sliding the other strap under and around Bianca’s thighs, and buckling it snugly enough to press into her soft skin. “Ahhhh, beautiful…”, I complimented my bound submissive, as I turned on the panty vibe.
“Oohhhhhhh…uhhhmm…ohhhh…!!”, came Bianca’s excited reply, as she wriggled against the restraints. “Are you ready for two hours like this…??”, I mocked her, only half-seriously; she’d never last two hours!

I laid down again, remote control in hand. The skin on Bianca’s thighs was electric to my every touch, driving us both crazy. Her hips began a rhythmic pulsing when I found the intermittent, escalating pattern she loves, which teased her mercilessly…and I slid the bra straps off her shoulders, pulling the bra down enough to reveal her nipples. Bianca gasped when the bra slid off her breasts, more when my fingers squeezed her nipples…and loudly when the vibrator was turned to the highest speed. She was quivering all over now. And it was time for my fun.

“…and for that, I must gag you…”, I continued the thought out loud. “Oo-oh…ok…”, she stammered, as I sat up and reached for her favorite bit gag. “Open wide…”, and with that, placed the bit in her mouth, crossed the straps behind her head, and pulled them snug, without tying, relying on the weight of her head to hold everything in place; it’s softcore gagging, but works for us. “Uhhhhnnggghhh…”, came her happy response.

“Now…”, I straddled Bianca, “…to get me some of this…!”. First I laid over Bianca, my full body pressing hard against her trembling, restrained body – a hot, favorite position – for a moment, feeling her respond to my weight on the vibrator, then I pushed up to straddling her position, rubbing some lube on her thighs…and my cock…leaning forward… so my stroke ended at the vibrator over Bianca’s pussy, I began to fuck her thighs, lingering at the end to enjoy the vibrator myself. “How…do you…like the…panty vibe…now…!”, I breathlessly stammered, as Bianca’s hips began bucking and she came like crazy, making those unexplainably, yet so exciting muffled moans through the gag, her teeth clenched around the bit, the sound that with everything else, got me coming so hard the bed was bouncing and we were wrecked; wow, wow, wow! 

So back to our review. Obviously, this little teaser has some range. For couples, it’d be naughty fun on a dinner date (remember “The Ugly Truth” movie?), or out dancing, coupled or solo, for slow build arousal. Or with some added stimulation…an extended tease can be brought to a wild climax. The all-silicone vibrator itself is smooth and appealing to the touch, and the compact-style remote is cute; it even comes with a convenient double-plug USB recharging cable. We like this one a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment