Sunday, November 19, 2017

COME TOGETHER

It’s been a long while since my last post, “Bianca’s Big Flogger”, over nine months ago (been busy…), and we’ve had mind-blowing sexy bondage experiences since then (not that busy…), some with the flogger, and some without. We’re both still learning about Bianca’s flogging likes and limits, which is quite a bit of fun…! Even when it’s not part of my pleasure plan, the flogger sometimes makes a surprise appearance, like it did just last week.

I like to make Bianca come with her legs tied together…she goes crazy intense, implodes and explodes at the same time. You gotta try that…you’ll thank me. But I digress. So…moving on to…Bianca’s outfit, which I picked for this particular occasion. She wore black crotchless panty hose, the kind with the small cutout around her pussy, a black fabric and fishnet halter teddy, and black suede heels. So hot and we haven’t even gotten to the good stuff…! She looked terrific.

Right away, we started playing around with one of Bianca’s favorite little vibrators. First I teased her with it, and then she took over, nestling the vibrator against her clit. When I told Bianca I was going to tie her legs together and make her come, she clicked the vibrator to the next speed, asked for more lube, and pressed the vibe tighter against her pussy and clit. “Ahhhh…mmmm…”, she murmured with a satisfied smile. Then, using our favorite leather belt, I drew Bianca’s ankles together, tight but with a few notches to go (more about that later…), while she held the vibrator in place. As she wriggled around, adjusting to having her legs tied, I could already feel Bianca’s hips and thighs starting to hum. “Should I have a blindfold…?”, she asked, in her mock demure way of telling me she wanted to be blindfolded. “Yes, I think that’s a good idea…”, I responded in matching mock seriousness, handing her the soft fabric blindfold, and instantly getting harder watching her put it on. Then, to restrain Bianca’s arms, I cuffed her wrists, grabbed two bondage straps from the head of the bed (really, get an underbed bondage system…), and laying Bianca’s arms on the mattress with her wrists at about head level, clipped the cuffs to the straps. Then I shortened the straps, raising her arms a little further toward the headboard to demonstrate my control. Progressively tighter restraint builds intensity and excitement, as you’ll see. Then the fun really began.

Bianca’s hips were already rocking, responding to the relentless vibrator against her clit, now pressed even tighter by her legs being bound. I laid on my side, next to Bianca, pressed up against her hip, for some teasing, my hands savoring the different textures of stockings and skin, slick fabric and fishnet, as I stroked her body from bound ankles to open mouth. Heat was rising. Sensational. Then I saw it. These crotchless pantyhose have a small oval cutout, and Bianca’s now very plumped up pussy, and the tops of her thighs on either side, were protruding through the opening which framed a stunning and revealing sight; the contrast of pale skin against black stockings was wildly exciting, and every touch there elicited surprised gasps and moans from my lovely bound submissive. Next thing I knew, the flogger was magnetically drawn into my hands (I actually had to get it from behind the closet door…). “Do you know what this is…?”, I teased Bianca, now kneeling beside her, and tossing the flogger onto the bed, so she could feel it against her leg. “Ohhh…!”, was her response, deepening to, “Uhhhhmmm…ahhhh…”, as I slowly lifted the flogger off the bed, and began dragging the tails up her legs, across her hips, and especially slowly over that framed target of Bianca’s plump, exposed pussy, letting her feel the weight and texture of the long suede tails, which elicited quickening moans and gasps.

Now I reached down and tightened the belt around Bianca’s ankles by a notch. “Uhhhnnnn…ohhh…”, she responded, knowing what was coming next. I lifted the flogger about a foot, held the tails outstretched, and let the tails fall over her pussy. “Uhhhhmmmmuhhh…”, Bianca’s hips lifted after the impact. Then again, from a little higher. “Uhhhhmmmmuhhh…!!”. For a change of sensation, I lowered the tails into a bundle, crumpled over that now even plumper patch of bare skin, while my hand held her leg; through the black pantyhose, I could feel Bianca’s thighs quivering. Back to flogging time.

We started slowly, with me just drawing the tails over Bianca’s hips and breasts. I had untied her halter and pulled the top down, and we both enjoyed how the tails wrapped wildly around her nipples as I dragged the flogger across. The vibrator was doing good things, and Bianca was close to coming. To hold her there, I switched to stroking her now constantly-wriggling body, lying down next to her with my cock on her hip. “Ummmmm…”, I admired Bianca and the sensations of her pantyhosed, plumped and (literally…!) humming hips rubbing against my shaft. “Now I’m going to really flog you..”, I prepared her, “…but first…”, I reached down and closed the belt around Bianca’s ankles again, this time, very, very tightly. “Owww…!”, was her first response, but when my fingers touched her pussy, she gasped, and accepted the restraint. For extra kicks, I also shortened the wrist straps, pulling Bianca’s arms further up the bed. Progressive tightening is wicked powerful. Now kneeling, I raised the flogger and dropped the tails onto her throbbing pussy, each time adding more force and flick…when I stopped to add the last piece of sexy bondage, this one a fantasy bit. “Now imagine you’ve got a tape gag over your mouth”, I instructed Bianca. “Mmmmmmmmgghh….”, came her muffled reply, as she eagerly complied. More about gags another time.

“MMMMMMMMMGGHHH…!!”, Bianca grunted – loudly - when the first full stroke came across her pussy. Then a slow drag of the tails over her hips and breasts…another full stroke across her pussy…and Bianca began to pant, moaning louder with every quickening breath. Then after one final, harder stroke, "MMMMMMMMMGGHHH…!!”, she started thrashing and bucking. I laid down beside Bianca, my cock again on her hip, to enjoy the ride…! I had other plans for myself. “Yummmm…!!”, that was me, watching my woman launch into one of the most insane orgasms (by her reckoning…) she’s ever had. Good times.

As Bianca caught her breath and returned to this universe, I unbelted her ankles, and she gratefully stretched her legs; but her restraint wasn’t done. Bianca was still blindfolded, her arms were still pinned far up on the bed, and now I cuffed one ankle. “Ooooh, slave girl…”, she grinned, referring to one of our favorite role plays. “Uh-huh…”, I smiled, reaching under the foot of the mattress for a strap (underbed system, people, underbed system…), clipping it to her ankle cuff, and pulling tight. “Oh…Oh…Oh…oooohhh…!”, was Bianca’s response to the new restraint, and to me slowly removing the vibrator. Then, “Oh…mmmm…more juice…”, she begged me. “Sure, honey…”, lubing us both as I slid into one of our favorite positions, “The X-CROSS” (more about that another time…), and slid my eager cock into Bianca’s still-vibrating pussy for a thunderous, deep pounding. “Grraaaaaaa…AHHHHH…!”, I came with an unbridled, thrashing orgasm. Later, Bianca said I felt enormous; a hot session of making my eager submissive wife come wildly definitely pumps me up…! Sexy bondage is one of the few times when finishing second is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment