Monday, January 30, 2017

Bianca’s BIG Flogger


“That one looks…interesting…”, Bianca smiled, “I think I’d like that…”, she said with a mischievous grin. A quick order was placed, and our new flogger arrived shortly thereafter. This was more serious stuff, a longer (a full 30”), heavier whip than we’ve ever used before, with 24” long, red and black suede strip falls (the whip part), and a leather-wrapped handle. It was beautiful and immediately inspiring; we could barely wait. I laid it out across the bed. “Ooooh, nice…”, Bianca cooed, her eyes twinkling.
Bianca enjoys the occasional pussy whipping, and our flogger of choice has been a small Lelo suede whip, with 8” long falls, which are perfect for aiming and controlling the moderate impact; every bedroom should have one. But now we were entering new territory, because this flogger would deliver a much stronger thwack, and there would be new limits to learn. We were about to discover (and still are…) more about my lovely submissive wife’s pleasure thirsts.

The first time, we went full kink. Bianca wore a full-body, black leather strap harness we had just purchased (along with the flogger), and looked sensational lying across the bed, straps, O-rings, and skin everywhere. 
BODY HARNESS
She ran her fingers through the falls, feeling the weight of the suede, admiring our new pleasure toy. First I teased her a little with the falls, dangling the tips across her body, before cuffing and restraining her arms out to the sides, and her ankles cuffed and connected by a short chain. “Perfect…”, I grinned, admiring my helpless submissive, and knelt beside her, getting familiar with the heft of the flogger by dragging those long suede tails slowly across Bianca’s legs and hips, teasing and stroking. Her quivering response told me it was time to go further, so I held the whip outstretched over Bianca, handle in one hand, falls in the other…and from a short distance above, just let the falls drop across her hips and pussy. Wiggling hips and moaning meant…more…! After those first careful impacts, I kept dropping the falls from higher and higher…and still registered pleasure. “I think…I need…the spreader bar…”, Bianca pleaded. That’s my girl.  

Soon, I had Bianca’s legs restrained wide apart, and I began teasing her again, first dangling the falls so just the tips touched her body, then lifting and dropping the bundle of falls from higher and higher, directly over her now-exposed pussy, “…oh…ohhh…OHH!”, and finally, adding a small wrist flick to each stroke, leaving each of us surprised at Bianca’s appetite for the thud of those tails, until she called a halt…this time. It was breathlessly clear we had new pleasures to explore! But for now, the flogging had built massive arousal for us both, and with a vibrator humming directly on Bianca’s clit, she came wildly and explosively (it’s a good thing she was tied down…), and I started fucking her while she was still coming…! It was epic. And we have Bianca’s delicious imagination to thank, for wanting that flogger.



There’s a lesson here: share both ways about what you like, wonder about, and want. Especially for Doms, uncovering and playing with your lovely submissive’s surprising (shocking? exciting?) desires can spawn wild new pleasures for you both. Like Bianca’s BIG Flogger.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that you’ve been all mopey lately, so I decided to have a look around your room. I wasn’t expecting to find this! Looks like you have quite a crush on Bambi. Lucky for you, your mom is just as much of a pervert as you are. I asked her to borrow the red bikini that you apparently love so much. Miss Penny Barber- Clips4Sale

    ReplyDelete